What form of agreement do owners enter into with SDAPA Members? 

Category: Owning SDA

A standard property management agreement is not compliant and can not be used. SDAPA Members take a head lease over your property which is registered on title. This is to protect the tenants and ensure compliance with legislation.

In order for an SDA housing Provider to make a claim to the NDIA for SDA payments it must either own or control the property which is the subject of the claim. The Head Lease provides this control.

Did you find this FAQ helpful?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *